On the same day I was playing with the mirror, I was also playing with aperature and different poster board backgrounds. I loved the curve of this calalily so I was trying to bring that into focus and have a slight blur to the rest of the lily. I was surprised when I got it on my monitor that it looks like it was shot with my lensbaby lens. I used my Canon 55-250 mm lens with the aperature set at f4. For editing I just adjusted the levels and upped the saturation a bit then used the grungy dark vignette from Perfect Effects 4 and reduced the opacity a bunch.
Here is the same lily with added textures…had fun playing with this one! I used a variety of my own textures and also a paper from Cottage Arts called Tea Stained Paper.